- ABS – injection or extrusion, all grades, any color and form
- Acrylic -buy or sell injection or extrusion, all grades any color or form
- Floor sweeps, wide spec resin
- HD -injection or extrusion grades
- HDPE pipe -HMW, HDPE, MDPE piping scrap
- K-Resin -looking for HIPS, GPPS, K-Resin any color injection or extrusion grades
- Kraton -any color any form
- LDPE -injection grade, extrusion grade, any color
- LLDPE -injection grade, extrusion grade any color.
- Nylon 6 -glass filled and non-glass filled accepted in any color, any form
- Nylon 66 -glass filled and non-glass filled accepted in any color, any form
- Obsolete Inventory -all plastics in any color or form
- PC – injection or extrusion, any color, any form, masking or no-masking, coated or non coated
- PCCD -metalized and non -metalized, CD and GPPS case
- PC/ABS -injection and extrusion grade, any color
- PEEK -injection and extrusion grade, any color or form
- Pellets -wide spec resin
- PET -all grades, injection or extrusion, no label, no coatings, strapping, chopped, preforms, and purge
- Plastic Resin and Pellets (wide spec or off grade)
- PP -Injection or extrusion any color or form
- PS (GPPS)
- Regrind (HDPE and Other)
- Resin – wide spec
- SAN – purge and parts
- Other -There are more materials we purchase based on buyer approval
Winco Trading Company started as a small plastic recycling broker and exporter back in 2002, doing business out of the owner’s own home. Since then, Winco Trading Company, currently doing business as (D.B.A.) Winco Plastics, has gradually grown into larger spaces, and is now located Lake in the Hills, IL, in our 57,000 sq ft warehouse (quick inventory turnover). We currently are a full service plastics recycler who buys commodity and engineering plastics, then either sells or toll grinds the material, before selling it to our customers. Our newest goal, which we are currently striving for, is to grow our domestic business up to between 75-95%. Because of our large toll grinding equipment, we have been able to increase the volume of plastic recycling by producing regrind materials, and selling higher weight per trailer or container, resulting in better efficiency in everything we do. We also are now buying and selling plastic resin, mostly wide spec or off grade pellets.
Winco Plastics offers toll grinding services from our 57,000 sq. ft. warehouse and can grind any form, size, or thickness. We can handle any size purge. Our Lindner shredder’s conveyor is 6 ft. wide with a throat size of 6 ft.x 4 ft. The Tria granulator grinding machine has many screen sizes available, and comes equipped with state of the art safety and metal detection systems.
Toll Grinding Price
Our plastic recycling toll grinding price is $0.12 – $0.14 per lb., (depending on material) price is negotiable and our customer pays the freight for both delivery and pick up.
Toll Grinding Equipment
- LINDNER Micromat Plus 2500 (2016)
- TRIA SpA XT 150-80 (2016)
1326 Industrial Drive
Lake in the Hills, IL 60156 USA
Tel: (630) 966-2002
Fax: (630) 966-2005
Monday thru Friday: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Monday thru Friday: 8 AM to 3:30 PM
Get in touch:
Winco Plastics mission is very straightforward. Our main objective is to always be conservative, consistent, and persistent in our plastic recycling business endeavors. Winco Plastics takes pride in these virtues and are what we have built our company around.
“Sustainability: the quality of not being harmful to the environment or depleting natural resources, and thereby supporting long-term ecological balance” (definition from dictionary.com). Winco, as a plastic recycling company, is sustainable by helping support long-term ecological balance by saving; landfill space, energy usage, carbon dioxide emissions, oil consumption, the environment, clean water, and energy.
The purchasing and selling teams work closely with our suppliers and customers in order to make sure that the plastic recycling materials we purchase and sell are of the highest quality. Our teams have a combined experience of over 30 years in the Plastics Industry, including both domestic and international business. Having this skill set is what enables Winco Plastics to take on combination loads, pay top prices, sell for lower prices, and handle all shipments in a timely manner.